Renegades of Reel Estate Fishing Classic Prize Structure
Five (5) Fish Aggregate:
King Fish, Dolphin, Wahoo (KDW) & Mystery Fish
Maximum of 3 fish per species weighed.
Garnet & Gold Champion: $3,000.00
1st Runner Up: $2,000.00
2ND Runner Up: $1,000.00
Largest Fish of Each Species (KDW & Mystery Fish)
1st – $500
Top Lady Seminole Angler – $250
Top Junior (Age 14 and Under) – $250
Calcutta will be discussed at the Captains Meeting on June 18th at Two Georges at the Cove .
Please bring cash and be present to participate in the Calcutta.
Renegades of Reel Estate Fishing Classic Rules
- Play Like A Champion! Enjoy the festivities and fellowship with FSU Alumni. The goal is to support to the Florida State University Real Estate Center while enjoying an outstanding time with our peers.
- No Live Chumming Permitted.
- Lines in the water at 6:30 AM. Lines out of the water by 3:30 PM. Your boat must be visible by 4 PM from the dock at Two Georges at the Cove Waterfront Restaurant and Marina in Deerfield Beach, FL. Note: Any boats not visible by 4 PM will be disqualified.
- In the event of a tie, the first team that checks-in with the committee will win the tiebreaker.
- Points are determined by weight of the fish being entered into 5 fish aggregate. Cash prize will be awarded to the following: Garnet & Gold Champion, 1st Runner Up and 2nd Runner Up of the aggregate weight champion.
- A representative of each registered boat must check-in and be present to acknowledge the rules at the Captains Meeting.
- No more than 3 per species may be weighed in the 5 fish aggregate.
- KDW and Mystery Fish must weigh at least 5 lbs. to be eligible. One point is eligible to One (1) pound.
- Mutilated fish will be disqualified. All decisions made by the weighmaster will be final. No exceptions.
- Biggest fish of each species will be awarded a plaque and cash prizes. Fish can be entered into both the aggregate and biggest fish competition.
- We emphasize that safety is first and foremost. If you should encounter an unforeseen circumstance contact Dan Paulus at 561-515-9152. If you have an EMERGENCY please contact the Coast Guard or local authorities.
- Protest must be submitted by 5:30 PM to the scorekeeper.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to exercise final discretion by a 2/3rds vote on all matters related to the tournament.
- All prize structures, sponsorships and gifts are based on 30 registered boats.
- The prize structure is subject to decrease if there are less than 30 registered boats.
- Eligible Species include: Kingfish, Dolphin, Wahoo and Mystery Fish.
- Gentlemen’s Start – All boats can leave from the inlet closest to where their boat is kept and do not need to report to a meeting location in the morning; You are required to be visible from Two Georges at the Cove Waterfront Restaurant and Marina by 4 PM. Captains and their boats are limited to 35 miles off the shore of Florida.
- No electric reels except kite rods and downriggers.
- Captains Meeting will be Thursday, June 18th from 6:00-8:30 at Two Georges at the Cove in Deerfield Beach. It is MANDATORY that at least one representative from each entered boat be present and sign-in at the Captains Meeting acknowledging the rules.
- Awards reception to follow Classic at 5:00 PM.
- By entering and accepting the Renegades of Reel Estate Classic Rules each registered angler may be subjected and consent to a voluntary polygraph.
- WEATHER – All anglers will fish at their own discretion and at their own risk. Should the Organizing Committee feel the safety and security of any participant is at risk due to severely in climate weather, the Organizing Committee reserves the right to reschedule the Classic. The Organizing Committee shall be responsible for making the decision.
- INDEMNITY – All Anglers will fish at their own risk. All Anglers agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Florida State University, FSU Foundation, FSU Real Estate Center, Renegades of Reel Estate Classic Committee, Directors and Sponsors and their agents and employees from any all liability, loss or damage they may suffer as a result of this fishing tournament.
- Entry deadline is May 15th, 2019. Entries after the deadline will be charged $1,000.00 and will need to be processed as a credit card payment.
- No refunds, no exceptions.
- Enjoy the day – GO NOLES!